Thursday, March 29, 2012

Emergency break...


  Well life happened, and I am finding myself with more to do than I can handle at the time being. Our family's plans have undergone a major turn of events, and with Easter coming, I have so much to do right now I am overwhelmed. So, due to these unforeseen circumstances, I am going to have to postpone Young Ladies Craft Week until after Easter.
  I will post about it when I am ready to begin the week again, and I will go ahead and start it over. The giveaway will be held at the end of that week.
  Again, I am so sorry about this. If I would have known I would not have held it this week, but hey, things happen.
  I will continue to post when I have moments to myself, and I hope you are all having a good week!

  Respectfully yours,
    Elizabeth

No comments:

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...