Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Prairie Dresses!

These are some screencaps from the movie my siblings and I are making, "Smoky". Today I would like to show you a few of the costumes my sister wears in some scenes.
 
This dress I made from a small pink plaid cotton. It was easy peasy to make, with elastic at the waist, neck, and sleeves. I used elastic at the neck where the pattern called for ribbon drawstring because it makes it so much easier for her to put on. You can see her little bloomers in this photo. :)

Playing in the creek with the star animal of the film.... :)

 I love this dress. It is the same as the pink one, only with some trim around the collar. You can't see it too well in these pictures, because she is wearing a white pinafore over it. The pinafore was from April Cornell, it was a sleeveless pettiblouse turned around and buttoned in the back.

Well that's all for today!

As always,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...