Friday, April 20, 2012

Country Handmaiden Week


Yes, I am inviting all of you to "Country Handmaiden Week"! This is sort of to replace Young Ladies Craft Week that was cancelled a while back (oh, horrors!). But this time, you all get to vote on what goes on during the week! I will have a series of polls during the coming week for you all to vote. The first set of polls will be released tomorrow. For now, here is your formal invitation, and I am working on the buttons to spread the word that you can post on your blogs! 

Blessings,

2 comments:

Victoria said...

That sounds lovely! I can't wait to see what's going on. :) Your invitation looks beautiful.

I tagged you over at my blog - here's the link if you'd like to do it! http://raindropsandmoonlight.blogspot.com/2012/04/tagged.html

Rose M. said...

So excited!!

~Rose M.

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...