Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Piano music for the period drama lovers in all of us!


My dear friend shared this man and his work with me a while ago, and I thought I would share him with you! He composes intermediate/slightly advanced piano pieces based on theme songs from all of our favorite period drama films, like:
  • Pride and Prejudice (He has themes from both the 1995 and 2005 versions)
  • Sense and Sensibility (again, some from both versions)
  • Miss Potter 
  • Cranford
  • Emma (2009)
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • and many more!!!
The video above is his Pride and Prejudice adaptation on Youtube. Click on it and look in the video description for the link to the pdf download sheet music. Click on his username to see other music videos he has done and their corresponding music. I have downloaded soooo many pieces from him it's not even funny anymore... my family is begging me to stop playing these themes over and over. :)

Let me know if you have any questions! Enjoy it!

Yours truly,

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I have downloaded so many of his pieces and they are wonderful! I'm working on adapting one of them to a violin and piano duet:-)

Miss Elizabeth said...

I know, they are so much fun. I, also, adapted the Emma's "Seaside Duet" for violin and piano. My friend and her sister played the duet on the piano as written, then I played the secundo on violin with double stops. It sounded a lot like the real thing and we had so much fun with it. :)

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...