Friday, April 27, 2012

Tagged again!

I have been tagged again by the lovely Victoria at Raindrops and Moonlight!
So sorry it has taken me a while to finish this!

First off, the rules:
  1. It is imperative that these rules be plainly visible to all who can see and will see your blog. Therefore, post them at the top.
  2. Because random facts about people tend to captivate interest, post 11 personal and insignificant facts about yourself. 
  3. Answer your friend/acquaintance/fellow wanderer's 11 questions as well and as fully as you are able.
  4. Ask 11 more questions on hopefully philosophical orotherwise thoughtful subjects.
  5. Find 11 more  friends/acquaintances/fellow wanderers to tag--gently, please. 
  6. Go to their blogs and inform them of the happy fact that they are now Officially Tagged and Must Do Your Bidding.
Yes, yes, we know all that already, correct? Right...... :) Everyone must do my bidding!
I just recently posted 11 random facts, but here are a few more....
  1.  I like to spin yarn.
  2. One day, I want to be a great writer
  3. I would like to film a movie sometime or another in my life, compose the soundtrack, and sew the costumes for it
  4. I am currently auditioning for the local string ensemble
  5. I am currently sick :)
  6. Black capped chickadees always intrigue me, though we don't get many around here
  7. I used to do cross-country jumping on horseback, now I ride Western (though my preferred method of riding is still English)


To answer Victoria's questions....

1.  If you had a choice between spending a day in a mountain forest or at the seaside, which would you choose and why? Definitely a mountain forest. I am not a seaside person, though I truly enjoy going there on occasion. But oh..... mountain forests are so inspiring, mysterious, and can be a bit magical.... *sigh*
2.  How do you define true beauty? True beauty comes from one's soul. If your soul is beautiful, it will radiate throughout your entire outward being.
3.  What's the one thing that, without fail, will always touch your heart? Oh my, now why did you have to ask such a hard question? Goodness there are lots of things that touch my heart, like when a little child comes up to me and hides behind my skirt, and then looks up and realizes I'm not their mother, but stays anyways. :) Or when a baby bunny first opens his eyes, and begins automatically licking my hand, or...... Don't ask me to go on. :)
4.  What's the one thing that, without fail, will always make you want to scream and yell and generally have a fit? A centipede. Or, when I find out I won't be able to go to something I really wanted to attend. (seriously!)
5.  What is your opinion on parasols? Sort of strange. I realize their purpose, keeping sun off your face, but they are kind of prissy. I think if I lived in the days of old, I would use one, but that is one thing you can't really pull off these days. :)
6.  If an old guy in a pointy hat came to your door one fine morning and asked you to participate in an Adventure, what would you do?  Think about it, now! I would say, "My dear sir, thank you so much for the very kind offer, but every day of my life is an adventure. Why, I just finished making my first cheesecake and it came out wonderfully, that is an adventure, is it not? Or perhaps you should know I have had eight baby rabbits running around in my mother's sitting room while I clean out their pen which was drenched in last night's rain. An adventure too, no?"
7.  Poetry: hate it or love it?  Why or why not? Love it. No style of writing compares to poetry, the flow makes it so beautiful to read.
8.  Do you have any passages of literature memorized? Why did you choose to memorize it, if so? (Songs do not count.) Well, I'm not one for much memorizing, but one piece of literature I will never forget (which I suppose could be called memorizing), is the first sentence of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice; "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a large fortune must be in want of a wife."
9.  What do you wish most to accomplish by blogging? Providing a creative outlet for sharing my thoughts, aspirations, and creations with others!
10. What do you base your like or dislike of a film on? The actors. Some actors just don't know how to act, and I think that can ruin the whole film.
11.  Do you believe in the cliche saying "follow your heart"?  Why or why not? Well, if you have a perfectly angelic heart, I would say follow it. But sometimes following one's heart can lead you where you should not be.

And here are my 11 questions.
  1.  Do you like to babysit/ play with children?
  2. If someone gave you $10,000 dollars, what would you do with it?
  3. If you were to live in another time period, which would it be? Why?
  4. Do you like to make music? (an instrument, voice, choir, etc...)
  5. Describe the perfect husband for you. (yes, we all love questions like this, don't we? :)
  6. Describe your favorite pair of shoes :)
  7. If you were to attain a skill you do not already have, what would it be?
  8. What do you like to do with your hair? 
  9. "A place for everything, and everything in its place". Honestly, does your bedroom follow this rule always?
  10. Peanut butter or jelly?
  11. And now, for my landscape question: Where would you rather live? on the plains of Nebraska in a dugout, in an old castle in Ireland, or in a white farmhouse on the farmland of Ohio?
 And now for my chosen two. I just did a tag recently and tagged a bunch of girls, but it was such a short time ago that I would hate to tag them yet again and be a pest (shocked silence...... Miss Elizabeth, a PEST??? Impossible... :) Nevertheless..... here are two new ladies. :)

Stephanie at Hopeful Homemaker
Elizabeth at A Little Bit of Heaven




 Have a lovely day!

As always,

No comments:

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...