Thursday, May 31, 2012

A beautiful blog...

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Abilaine just featured my blog in a "blog encouragement post" at her blog, Miss Emma Woodhouse. I thought I would return the favor, dear fellow Emma-lover. :)
Abilaine's blog is so beautiful! We seem to have a lot in common... for one thing, we both LOVE Emma. :) Two, her two favorite movies, the 1995 Pride and Prejudice and the 1995 Sense and Sensibility also so happen to be MY two favorite movies as well. Many other unforseen similarities reside between our blogs as well. I encourage you to visit her blog for some uplifting and inspiring loveliness! :)

By the way, I have been awarded by two sweet young ladies and I promise I am going to be posting about those soon, never fear. :)

Yours truly,

2 comments:

Abilaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abilaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...