I was awarded this by Rose M. at The Golden Road blog.
- Link back to the person who awarded you in your 'acceptance' post
- Three helpful things
- Well, for one thing I do enjoy helping new bloggers gain popularity and traffic to their blogs by offering guest posts, shop features, etc.
- Helping Mom when she has too many things to do.
- Listening to friends when they need a shoulder to lean on. :)
- Stephanie from Hopeful Homemaker
- Lauren at Books, Fashion, and Tea
- Marianne de Lioncourt at Reveries of a Lady
And now for my second award...
And here are ten random things about myself.
- I love rabbits. (is that new information?)
- I want to have a huge family when I grow up
- My favorite music artists are Alasdair Fraser and Natalie Haas
- I like listening to Jane Austen movie soundtracks
- Courtship is the way to go for me, not dating.
- I recently learned how to make soap and my first batch is sitting out on the kitchen counter, a lemongrass/oatmeal soap. Smells wonderful!
- My mom is forever calling me "Anne Shirley" when I do absent minded things. (Like putting cereal in the refrigerator or eggs in the freezer; the chronic effects of daydreaming)
- I am a member of the Philharmonic strings orchestra in my city
- Oranges are much better than bananas, in my opinion!
- I LOVE holding babies!!!!!! (Who wouldn't?)
A Writing Maiden
And, one last thing to brighten your day.....
This guy is absolutely hilarious..... :P