Friday, June 1, 2012

Awards!

I have received my first two awards! Here is the first:

I was awarded this by Rose M. at The Golden Road blog.
Rules:
  • Link back to the person who awarded you in your 'acceptance' post
  • Tell three helpful things you have done either on or off the blogosphere
  • Nominate three other bloggers and tell them that you've nominated them
    Three helpful things
     
  1. Well, for one thing I do enjoy helping new bloggers gain popularity and traffic to their blogs by offering guest posts, shop features, etc.
  2. Helping Mom when she has too many things to do.
  3. Listening to friends when they need a shoulder to lean on. :)
          The three bloggers that I nominate are:
  1. Stephanie from Hopeful Homemaker
  2. Lauren at Books, Fashion, and Tea
  3. Marianne de Lioncourt at Reveries of a Lady
         These three girls have such inspiring blogs! I find myself visiting them very often.... thank you for maintaining such beautiful sites!



And now for my second award...

I was awarded this by Kiri Liz at Lianne Taimenlore

And here are ten random things about myself.

  1. I love rabbits. (is that new information?)
  2. I want to have a huge family when I grow up
  3. My favorite music artists are Alasdair Fraser and Natalie Haas
  4. I like listening to Jane Austen movie soundtracks
  5. Courtship is the way to go for me, not dating. 
  6. I recently learned how to make soap and my first batch is sitting out on the kitchen counter, a lemongrass/oatmeal soap. Smells wonderful!
  7. My mom is forever calling me "Anne Shirley" when I do absent minded things. (Like putting cereal in the refrigerator or eggs in the freezer; the chronic effects of daydreaming)
  8. I am a member of the Philharmonic strings orchestra in my city
  9. Oranges are much better than bananas, in my opinion!
  10. I LOVE holding babies!!!!!! (Who wouldn't?)
And here are the two girls I grant the award to! (Sorry, I'm not an advocate of awarding everyone I know because then they may get a bit tired of receiving awards from me, or they may even have already received the same award from someone else! Agggg!)

Rosamund Gregory
A Writing Maiden


And, one last thing to brighten your day.....

This guy is absolutely hilarious..... :P


    No comments:

    Other posts of interest....

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...