Monday, June 11, 2012

Introducing.... Period Drama "Mood Music"!

I know, I know, this is like the third post I have done today, but I have time on my hands and the next few days I may not. So there you have it.

Anyways...

Are you in a happy mood? Are you feeling sort of glum? Are you ready to hear something lively, or more sweet and quiet? Whatever your mood, I probably have a playlist for you!

Starting now, I am going to be creating "Period Drama Mood Music" playlists that you can play from my blog. Period dramas have so many different moods in their music, so I am grouping similar songs together to make different playlists for different moods.

So far, I have finished my first one. Here it is....

Period Drama Music
"Bright and Lively" Music Playlist


 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful!

http://hopefulforhomemaking.blogspot.com

~Stephanie

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...