Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bloggy Break...


Dear Friends,

I just thought I would let you know that I am going to be taking a short break from blogging, Pinterest, Etsy, etc. for a little while. It's just a good thing to remove yourself from the computer once in a while and not let it take over your life. :) So, please do have a good time while I am gone, feel free to stop in whenever you like, read an old post, or comment on things. The giveaway is still going on and I will return back to the bloggy world on the 26th, the day the giveaway ends, to announce the winners! I will still be checking email too, so if there's anything you need, just leave a comment or email me!

Pax Christi,

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Enjoy your break, Miss Elizabeth!

Clare Ryan said...

God bless you during your time of refreshment!

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...