Saturday, July 28, 2012

I won second at Old Fashioned Charm's JA Quote contest!

I'm so excited to announce that I placed second at the Jane Austen quote photo contest at Old Fashioned Charm.

Here is my winning entry:

 

All Laurie fans swoon dramatically..... *giggle*

And here is the lovely button she awarded me for my sidebar!

Old-Fashioned Charm


Thanks Miss Laurie! Can't wait for your next contest!
Do go visit her blog and see the other winners, too! 

Here was my favorite from the funny category:
Aren't those Cranford ladies something else? But I do love them, gossip and all.... :)

Your ever faithful, Laurie-loving, Jane Austen quoting, friend,

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Congratulations!
Although Laurie always has annoyed me for some reason, that is a very nice quote, and one of my favorite from Emma.

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

You're very welcome Miss Elizabeth! Thanks for entering the contest, I really enjoyed your submissions!

Oh, and I'm loving your delightful playlist with the Little Women music, it's been stuck in my head all day! :D

Cranberry Morning said...

Those were fun! Congratulations. :-)

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...