Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pupcakes!

So today my sister and I wanted to bake something, but we weren't sure quite what. We thought of cupcakes, then decided to do our own unique twist of this original favorite..... pup-cakes!


Waiting for them to come out of the oven...

Our work of art. This is not a mess mind you, this is a work of art. Call it modern art. I don't really see any difference. :)

They look good enough to eat now, but not yet....

Let's add a cute little frosting face, frosting fur, jelly bean eyes, and candy corn nose!

Therese and I had a lot of fun decorating them


Ta-da! All finished!


I know, some of them have faces only a mother could love.

But wait, who's decorating the last one? Our precious brother. :) I'm sure he'll make an adorable face for his. Let's see what he did...











































Brothers. Ya gotta love 'em.

Enjoy your day!

As always,

2 comments:

Rose M. said...

Awwww!! So cute!

~Rose M.

Jac said...

Nice!!! Scout didn't get any credit for being the muse of your creations though. lol

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...