Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

First off, 
Happy 4th of July!

 


I am whining now...... why couldn't I have been born in the 1700's? No fair. Their dresses were so much prettier back then and it seems like life would have been much more interesting and exciting.
But I suppose I'll just have to be content with living in the 2000s.... (whatever....:)


And, I thought you would enjoy these....

Closed Minds, Closed Mouths.... 1.25" Metal Pinback Button












http://img0-llalt.etsystatic.com/000/0/6336753/il_570xN.257502900.jpg
Battle of Wits.....

 Life was much easier when...1.25" Metal Pinback Button

 There are 3 kinds of People in the World.  1.25" Metal Pinback Button



 These are pin-back buttons from this Etsy shop. These ones are funny, but I would highly not recommend browsing the rest of their shop as they have some pretty crude ones in there as well. :( I'm only linking to them because these images belong to them and I'm supposed to for legal reasons. *rolls eyes*

Have a beautiful Fourth of July!!!

No comments:

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...