Saturday, September 1, 2012

A little obscurity on the horizon...


Just so you all know, I may not be posting around here very often for various reasons.

The main reason is: life is getting hectic. Let me expound on that -

  • School is starting - I'm in my last year of homeschool as a senior. Yes, I have endured 11 years of torture and now I am at last beginning my final one! No just kidding. Well, I don't particularly like school, but this year will be easier to get through knowing that each day will be one day closer to graduating.
  • My book is taking over my life - at least, the spare moments of it. I am looking at finishing my book up very soon, and getting it published, so I have been writing away in all my free time and even *cough* designing a cover *cough*. 
  • Orchestra, choir, ensemble - I'm part of a youth orchestra which requires a lot of rehearsal time and practice time as would go with any thing of that sort. Also being part of a choir, and a separate vocal ensemble takes more of my time.
So, be not afraid, I will be sticking around, posting here and there, but do take this quality time while I am not rambling on about recent topics to sit a while and enjoy an old post!

Best of luck to all of you on your upcoming year/schoolyear!!

God bless,

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I wish I was so close to graduating! I guess I will have to take 5 or 6 more years of hard labor! LOL



Happy for you!

Are you going to do a vlog?


Marissa

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...