Tuesday, September 18, 2012

BBC Period Drama Poll



So I have posted a poll in the sidebar with all of my personal favorite BBC period dramas and I would like you all to vote on your favorites! Even better, tell me why it is your favorite in a comment. The winning drama will get a post devoted to that movie or series, with pictures of the characters, clips from the movie, plot, music, etc. You may select multiple favorites on this poll.

I'm hoping to meet some new people along the way, so if you are a stalker please introduce yourself! I love getting to know more wonderful and inspiring people in the blogging world... so don't be shy. ;)

God bless,

2 comments:

Kiri Liz said...

Ooh! Those are all my favorites! But if I had to pick an absolute favorite, it would be Emma 2009. I love how Emmma grows in the story, and how witty the lines are spoken by Mr. Knightley, and how Mr. Woodhouse frets without cause for his family, and... oh, the list goes on and on. :)

Vicki said...

Oh dear, you've listed nearly all my favorites! I chose all but Sense and Sensibility, as I haven't been able to watch that one yet (I had started it on Netflix, but it was removed from the instant to watch section before I had a chance to finish it!). If I had to choose a favorite out of the list, it would probably be Pride and Prejudice. I watched that one for the first time recently and fell utterly in love...the costumes, the characters (especially the unfolding of Mr Darcy's character), the settings, and the way we watch Lizzy slowly falling in love with Darcy. But then, I also love that version of Emma, and North and South, and Cranford! They're all so very good, and I enjoy watching them often.(:

~Vicki
deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...