Saturday, September 8, 2012

Beautiful photos of a new family

I saw these precious shots on Pinterest, and I know a lot of you are following me there so you may have already seen these, but for those of you who haven't, I just had to share them.

These have got to be some of the most precious, sweet, beautiful pictures I have seen of a young couple and their new baby. These are at the hospital; I want to have home births though. I have been reading about how more and more people are doing it that way, and some even use essential oils and and natural stuff for it. It seems just all around more natural, from what I hear from the mothers that have done it. Really neat.

Anyways, here they are...

These shots of this new young family were sooooooo precious! 

Aww, gotta have him there... :)
there for her in her pain...

first moments...

*melts*


I want a baby. Seriously.


*Sigh...* Guess I'll just have to wait a while longer...

Have a lovely evening!

No comments:

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...