Monday, September 24, 2012

Packaging is so much fun!

I had an order the other day for ten bars of soap from my Etsy shop. The lady is going to resell them in gift baskets in her own shop, so she asked me if I could individually wrap them for an extra charge. I happily agreed, and spent an hour in my sewing room wrapping these cute little bars of soap in brown paper, raffia, and handmade tags.





The tags were fun. I hand wrote the type of soap on the front, and then wrote my shop name and website on the back. I added a cute little flower stamp in the corner of each tag, which turned out looking really nice!

Do you like packaging your things pretty? Sometimes I don't have the time to spend a lot of thought on it, but when I do it can be very enjoyable.

Have a wonderful afternoon!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful job! Your packaging looks so very old-fashioned.

Marissa said...

Wonderful Job........They are beautiful and so adorable! Have a great day and God bless


Marissa

Miss Melody Muffin said...

Very pretty packaging!

We do try to package our products in pretty wrapping. My mother and sisters usually handle that side of the business. (I do other things.)

Lauren said...

Lovely! So professional!

Maid Emmaline said...

Aww, so cute!

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...