Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Poll closed - We have a winner!

The poll for your favorite BBC period drama is now closed, and it seems there was a tie for first between North and South, and Emma 2009. Goodness, that's a hard choice! But, since I am only going to do one review, I have decided to do North and South since most of you who commented were all for N&S. So North and South it is! Yay! I'm excited, because that's probably my favorite one too. :)

The "official" header for our winning drama :)

So stay tuned for "North and South Day" here at the blog! I am now working on the review, and I will also have some other things besides just a plain old movie review, but it's a surprise! ;) Thank you all for voting!

2 comments:

Jessa Bri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessa Bri said...

YAY! I love both North and South and Emma excessively! But I am so very glad that you chose to do the review on N&S!

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...