Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The last blossoms of summer...


As fall breezes lick the leaves of the maples and the forest fades into golds and reds, the flowers outside are showing their beautiful faces for the last time.






I like to wonder what my life will be like when these rambling morning glories bloom once again in blush pink, periwinkle, and baby blue. I wonder what will have happened to me, who will have entered my life, who may have left it.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts.
-Isaiah 55:8-9

 

4 comments:

Rose M. said...

Dreamy and delightful. Very peaceful post. :)

Sarah said...

Beautiful post!

Clare Ryan said...

Beautiful photos. I LOVE morning glory flowers... thanks for sharing them with us. God bless you, and enjoy your last days of summer!

Miss Melody Muffin said...

Gorgeous pictures!!!

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...