Friday, September 21, 2012

Today's Pinterest

Thought I would share these lovely things I saw on Pinterest today! This is sort of a random selection from some of my different boards

sweetmontana 
Adorable shoes!

Living the Craft Life: Large Royal Earrings - Free Crochet Pattern 
Must make these


Lovely vintage styled dress 


Seychelles Footwear


navy, polka dot dress 

Photography by Sergey Karpenko
 If only I could get away with dressing like this in public...


 

 Love all the beautiful dishes =)
 This is going to be my dishwasher when I have my own house :)

model T
Did I mention that I'm getting a car like this? Yep, once I get my license (soon!) I'm hunting one of these out and buying it. I don't care what people think of me, I just LOVE these cars.

quilt cache

 Clothes pegs in a vintage teacup

 cabin!
Doesn't his just look cozy? I want a log cabin...

Teaching violin 
Awww.... I am definitely going to teach my kids how to play the violin.

http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/231091024598942114_U58aQCO8_b.jpg
 MY KID!!!!

So sweet!



And just for the heck of it...

Farmville...
 Farmville..... *rolls eyes*



Muahaha 
Yep, that would be me.




.



hahahaha!!!
 That would be my grandma... "So Elizabeth, tell me about all the young men you know."
 "Uh, they're nice. Yeah."  "You know what I'm talking about Elizabeth..... you know, a boyfriend?"
 "Grandma, there aren't any around here I would even look twice at."


"Even prisoners have bread" LOL!

:)

 So true!
 Good question. I don't know, but that girl/boy/freak person known as Justin Beiber does not know what love songs are supposed to sound like.



Uh no, I'm stealing them...
 Uh, no, I'm stealing them...

Facebook 


 spiders....
 I use the *heavy artillery* all the time. Only then I'm too scared to empty out the vacuum. So I have my little sister do it, because she doesn't know it's in there. :)



 Ok, I promise, I'm done now. :)

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Gracie said...

I love these! Particularly the Frank Sinatra/Bieber one, so true! And I loved the red shoes and the white dress <3

Stephanie said...

Wonderful! I think the Frank Sinatra and Justin Bieber comparison is shocking...what has music come to?

http://hopefulforhomemaking.blogspot.com

~Stephanie

Miss Melody Muffin said...

I'm still laughing over the Sinatra/Beiber one! And the Facebook one!!

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...