Monday, September 17, 2012

What I'm doing

These "What I'm Doing" posts have been circulating around the blogging world for awhile, so I decided to partake in the fun and post one myself! Not that you all are interested in what I'm doing, certainly not. :)


{writing}
My Oregon Trail novel.

{reading}
"Prairie Courtship"

{listening} 
To a wonderful recording of Bach's Concerto in A Minor, which I played for my orchestra audition this past spring.

{watching} 
I Love Lucy. (She's so funny.)
 
{looking} 
At my blogger dashboard and all the interesting posts my friends have been writing.
 
{learning} 
That homemade bread tastes so much better than store-bought, even if it takes you all afternoon to make it.
 
{feeling} 
Exhilarated about this coming weekend when my best friend is coming for a sleepover. We're going to watch "Love's Enduring Promise", which I have not seen yet but she has, and she has been begging me to watch it, so we are going to watch it together. :)

{anticipating} 
Our first orchestra performance

{wishing} 
I was a schoolteacher on the prairie in the 1800s.

{loving} 
Mr. Thornton from North and South.


2 comments:

Jessica Cangiano said...

What a charming idea for a post. I like the scrapbook page quality of recording what one is doing/interested in at a given point in time, so that in the years to come you can look back and see which still apply and what have changed since then.

♥ Jessica

Miss Melody Muffin said...

Love's Enduring Promise is a very interesting movie. IMHO, it is enjoyable, if you haven't read the book, or if you treat it as a completely separate story from the book. Because it is practically nothing like the book.

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...