Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ah, Anne Shirley...

Well I came across another Anne of Green Gables quiz, which, of course, I took.  Can you all guess who I came out as?  Haha.  Yes, you are right.


 

This banner was too big for my sidebar, so you can see it down in my blog footer.  You know, it really would be interesting to come out as someone else other than Anne for once.  Sometimes I fill out the quiz, and think "This time for sure I won't be Anne..."  but then.... *sigh*

Here is the link for this quiz, should you care to take it. :)



2 comments:

Iris said...

I took the test and I am Jane Andrews. Its been so long since I read the books...who is she again?

IRIS♥

Miss Elizabeth said...

Hello Iris!

Jane Andrews was one of Anne's rather romantic-minded friends at school. I really liked her. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Elizabeth

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...