Saturday, October 13, 2012

Anne of Green Gables Personality Quiz

I know, two posts in one day, but I found this quiz today and took it. It was really fun. Of course, I came out as Anne. So I made a button for myself for my sidebar. This quiz doesn't give you a button when you're done! :( So here is the one I made:


Here is what they told me when I finished the quiz:

You are Anne Shirley!
You are imaginative, creative, dramatic, and smart. You love writing but hate geometry. You have the unfortunate habit of getting into all sorts of predicaments and scrapes, not to mention you can certainly hold a grudge! Luckily, your good friend Diana Barry is there to help you through thick and thin.

 Smart, haha maybe. Good friend Diana Barry: check. Only her name's Christina, and she's the one with the red hair. :D By the way Christina, I'll bet you ten dollars you will come out as Diana. :)

So, I suggest you head over to the quiz and take it! Let me know who you come out as! By the way, this is for boys and girls, so you can take the quiz too, lads! 



Off to finish my duties for the day!

4 comments:

Natasha Marie said...

Ooh, a quiz! What fun!

Haha - I came out as Marilla! ;D

"Stern and firm, you were raised in the good old days when children were seen and not heard. You like children who are quiet, obedient, and never get into trouble- until that Anne Shirley came along and turned you soft!"

lol. Uh...I don't think so, although I do prefer quiet, obedient children to noisy ones. *grin*

Leah Nicolette said...

So neat Miss Elizabeth! I took that quizz a while ago too. I don't remember which one I was though.

Blessings,
Leah Nicolette

Hana - Marmota said...

Eek! It's a nice quiz, but by the end of it it wants you to sign in to get results! I don't have an account there, and I flat out refuse to add another application in Facebook. *sigh*
I suspect I'm Dianne, though. I don't know whether I'm her in this quiz, but I kind of feel like her.

Jessica Cangiano said...

I grew up enamored with all of Lucy Maud Montgomery's writing, as well (and perhaps even more so) with the movies and TV shows that were inspired by it (amongst with the beloved Canadian series "Road to Avonlea" was my favourite), so you can definitely believe that I'm off to take this charming quiz right now for myself, too. Many thanks for posting it, dear gal, it gets two big thumbs up from this Canadian lass! :)

♥ Jessica

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...