Saturday, October 20, 2012

Another tag! How delightful!

Yes, it is quite delightful being tagged.  This time it was by the wonderful young lady named Grace from Our Catholic Life.  Thank you Grace! :)

Now, on to her questions...

  1. Who is your favorite Saint? Oh gosh, I have a lot of favorites, but if I were to choose two, I would say St. Elizabeth Ann Seton and St. Philomena.  They are both like close friends to me.
  2. Did you watch the Presidential Debate? Yes, I have watched both of them so far, and I am not going to give you my opinion on it because I don't think you would want to have to read through it. :)
  3. What is your favorite title of the Blessed Mother? Our Lady Star of the Sea.  I have loved that one since I was very small.
  4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? To Rome!
  5. What is your favorite Liturgical time of year? Probably Advent and Christmas.
  6. Crochet or Knitting? Crocheting, my dear!  Nothing quite like it you know. ;)
  7. Pumpkin or Apple? Apple most assuredly.
  8. Favorite Catholic devotion? I have a devotion to the Infant of Prague along with my mother, and also to Our Lady of Fatima.
  9. Where you live do you have fall? Why, yes, we do! And quite a delicious fall at that.
  10. Favorite book of the Bible? John.
  11. Bach or  Pachelbel? Ooh, that's a tough one.  How about Bach for piano and Pachelbel for violin.  



11 Things About Myself

    1. To follow suit with Grace, I'll give my confirmation name as well: Marie. After Our Lady.
    2. I enjoy spending time outdoors in nature, mostly taking hikes and bringing along my art supplies so I can do paintings of things I see.
    3. I like to bake a lot, though I am not always very successful
    4. I would rather go ride a horse than go to a dance, although I do enjoy dancing
    5. I have always wanted blonde hair
    6. When I was little, "Kelly" was my favorite name
    7. Someday I am going to sew myself a Civil War ball gown made out of dusty blue silk. Someday, when I find the time. :)
    8. I am severely prejudiced against celery.  I never did like it, and I never will.  It just tastes awful.
    9. Sometimes I will randomly say something in a British accent without even knowing it.
    10. I like blogging. (Have I made that obvious enough? :)
    11. I love old fashioned cars, especially the 1931-1935 Buick Eight in olive green.  I am so going to drive one of those as soon as I can afford one. Here's a picture of one :)
    1932 Buick Series 60 sedan side view
     *love*


     Now, I nominate:


     To all of the the people I nominated...
    You have to post 11 things about yourself,
    You have to answer the questions I'll be giving you here↓
    You have to try to nominate 11 people, (But as you can see, I only summed up 5:)
    And lastly, You have to make up 11 questions for the people you nominate to answer, and you can't pick me!

    Here are the Questions you have to answer:

    1. Who is your favorite author?
    2. If you were to go one place in the world, where would it be?
    3. What is your favorite color?
    4. What do you usually do with your hair on the day-to-day?
    5. Pumps or flats?
    6. Cats or dogs?
    7. Do you like baking, or are you better at cooking?
    8. Would you rather work with paint or clay?
    9. What is the weather usually like where you live?
    10. Do you have a favorite hobby?
    11. Where would you rather get lost in: a craft store, or a book store?   
    Thank you again for tagging me, Grace! 

    2 comments:

    Grace Hincapie said...

    Oh Miss Elizabeth a very delightful post! Love your answers :)

    Kiri Liz said...

    I love filling out these tag questions! I hope you don't mind that I tagged you over at my blog, Miss Elizabeth!

    http://liannetaimenlore.blogspot.com/2012/10/all-about-elevensies.html

    Other posts of interest....

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...