Now, on to her questions...
- Who is your favorite Saint? Oh gosh, I have a lot of favorites, but if I were to choose two, I would say St. Elizabeth Ann Seton and St. Philomena. They are both like close friends to me.
- Did you watch the Presidential Debate? Yes, I have watched both of them so far, and I am not going to give you my opinion on it because I don't think you would want to have to read through it. :)
- What is your favorite title of the Blessed Mother? Our Lady Star of the Sea. I have loved that one since I was very small.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? To Rome!
- What is your favorite Liturgical time of year? Probably Advent and Christmas.
- Crochet or Knitting? Crocheting, my dear! Nothing quite like it you know. ;)
- Pumpkin or Apple? Apple most assuredly.
- Favorite Catholic devotion? I have a devotion to the Infant of Prague along with my mother, and also to Our Lady of Fatima.
- Where you live do you have fall? Why, yes, we do! And quite a delicious fall at that.
- Favorite book of the Bible? John.
- Bach or Pachelbel? Ooh, that's a tough one. How about Bach for piano and Pachelbel for violin.
11 Things About Myself
- To follow suit with Grace, I'll give my confirmation name as well: Marie. After Our Lady.
- I enjoy spending time outdoors in nature, mostly taking hikes and bringing along my art supplies so I can do paintings of things I see.
- I like to bake a lot, though I am not always very successful
- I would rather go ride a horse than go to a dance, although I do enjoy dancing
- I have always wanted blonde hair
- When I was little, "Kelly" was my favorite name
- Someday I am going to sew myself a Civil War ball gown made out of dusty blue silk. Someday, when I find the time. :)
- I am severely prejudiced against celery. I never did like it, and I never will. It just tastes awful.
- Sometimes I will randomly say something in a British accent without even knowing it.
- I like blogging. (Have I made that obvious enough? :)
- I love old fashioned cars, especially the 1931-1935 Buick Eight in olive green. I am so going to drive one of those as soon as I can afford one. Here's a picture of one :)
Now, I nominate:
Now, I nominate:
To all of the the people I nominated...
You have to post 11 things about yourself,
You have to answer the questions I'll be giving you here↓
You have to try to nominate 11 people, (But as you can see, I only summed up 5:)
And lastly, You have to make up 11 questions for the people you nominate to answer, and you can't pick me!
Here are the Questions you have to answer:
- Who is your favorite author?
- If you were to go one place in the world, where would it be?
- What is your favorite color?
- What do you usually do with your hair on the day-to-day?
- Pumps or flats?
- Cats or dogs?
- Do you like baking, or are you better at cooking?
- Would you rather work with paint or clay?
- What is the weather usually like where you live?
- Do you have a favorite hobby?
- Where would you rather get lost in: a craft store, or a book store?