Thursday, October 18, 2012

Jane Austen Quiz

This quiz has circulated everywhere, so I'm sure many of you have seen it.  If not, here is the link. I thought I would take it again since it has been a while since I last took it, but no matter what I do, however honestly I answer the questions, I always come out as.....

Elizabeth Bennet!

"You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed."

Tremendously attractive??  Haha, that's a good one.  A good head on my shoulders??  If you know me, you will know that is not always the case. :)

I do like Elizabeth Bennet very much though, and out of all the Austen heroines she is the one I relate to the most.

Have you taken this quiz? Who did you come out as?

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Grace Hincapie said...

Hi Miss Elizabeth!

I tagged you on my blog, head on over to check it out.

Kathryn said...

I have taken the quiz, and I came out as Emma! I am deluded in my flights of fancy, but my good intentions and creative spirit make me someone anyone could like!
I can see that my personality is like Emma's, but at least I don't go around matching up everyone around me!

Cranberry Morning said...

Of course I've taken the quiz. lol And I actually took two different Jane Austen quizzes. On both of them, I came out as 'Elinor Dashwood.' (and she is probably my favorite character!!) :-)

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...