Saturday, October 20, 2012

Shop | Mint and Honey

I just finished making this luscious Mint and Honey lip balm to go with my Mint and Honey gentle soap.  Now you can buy the two as a set in my shop or separately.  Of course, I had so much fun photographing this set this morning, so I thought I would share some of my shots...

















It comes packaged in brown paper with a paper lace doily all wrapped up in sheer honey colored ribbon


You can find the new Mint and Honey Soap and Lip Balm set here in my shop.  Or if you would just like some of the soap, here it is.  The lip balm is also sold separately here.

Enjoy this beautiful fall afternoon!

Yours,




3 comments:

Abby said...

These photos are so amazing! I'm in awe of your skill. Just looking at these makes me want soap :)

-Abigail
www.AltogetherSeparate.com

P.S. I usually dislike music players on blogs, but yours is pretty great!

Jessica Cangiano said...

Such beautiful photographs and handmade creations. I am always touched by the loveliness that flows through everything you share with us, my dear.

♥ Jessica

Emily Churchill said...

Would you consider selling some of your bird sketches that you have framed? I know those particular ones may be special to you, but maybe you could sell ones like them?

Emily

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...