Monday, October 1, 2012

New Blog Design!

As you can see, I have changed my blog design. The new look is for fall; I used an image of some vintage scrapbook paper for the background, and I changed the photo in the header to a lovely little cottage nestled in the mountains amid trees aglow with autumn colors! I also changed the color scheme of the wording around the blog to browns and greens instead of pinks and greys. I also created a new signature.

The one thing I think I still need to work on is the buttons in the left sidebar. They still look a bit summery and a little out of place I think. Hm, I'll have to do something about that.

But overall I like it quite a bit! What do you think?

Yours truly,



4 comments:

Rose M. said...

I like it! Especially your new signature!

Marissa said...

Love the new design very lovely!

Cranberry Morning said...

Nice design. Reminds me of the opening scene in Emma with Gwynneth Paltrow - or was it the P&P with Kiera Knightley?? Anyway, it's very pretty and fallish.

But hey, I LOVE the signature!

Jessica Cangiano said...

I utterly adore your new blog design! It's so timelessly elegant, tranquil and gorgeous.

♥ Jessica

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...