Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I'm a Shabby Apple Affiliate!

I just recently got an email from a member of the Shabby Apple team saying that she loves my site and thinks I would make a great affiliate to their team! *squeal*  She explained that all I have to do is display one or more of their banners on my blog, and that from each order that comes from someone clicking through one of my links, I will get a commission!  So.....

Pinned Image

If you are looking for modest and cute dresses, shoes, and more, consider stopping by Shabby Apple by clicking through one of their banners in my sidebar. All of their pieces are mostly made with modesty in mind; higher necklines, skirts reaching at least to the knee, and no sleeveless anything.  Just scroll down and you will see my banners on the right.  I have one for their ladies collection, and one for their "Shabby Baby" line (adorable!). 

Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Lorraine @ Cookin For the Seven Dwarfs said...

I just got became an affiliate too! :) All their dresses look so cute!!

Kiri Liz said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth! I've never done any shopping at Shabby Apple before, but if I do, now I know where to look for the link! ;)

Victoria said...

Ooh, that is so exciting! How cool! I love Shabby Apple. :) Who doesn't?

Lydia said...

Congratulations! :D

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...