Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Keep Us in Your Prayers...


   My family has been going through some very difficult times recently with my dad's business.  If you would keep us in your prayers, especially my parents, who are going through so much, I would deeply appreciate it.  Thank you in advance; you are such an encouraging circle of friends, and mean so much to me! 

"Ask, and it shall be given you: seek, and you shall find: knock, and it shall be opened to you. For every one that asketh, receiveth: and he that seeketh, findeth: and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened."  ~ Matt 7:7-8



6 comments:

Aspirer said...

Of course, Elizabeth. <3

Clare Asper said...

Sure thing! ♥

Victoria said...

Prayers, of course! Hope things get better soon. ♥

RaeAnne said...

I'm praying! :) God is in control, and it's all in His hands...the best place that it could possibly be.

blackstallion97 said...

Of course!

Jessa Bri said...

Praying for your family!

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...