Thursday, August 1, 2013

Shop | Emma and Mr. Knightley

I just love Emma 2009, don't you?  Knightley, though not my favorite Austen hero, is probably close up in the running.  And there is something special about BBC's 2009 adaptation of the Austen classic that I have always enjoyed.  So, I made this little portrait of Knightley and Emma, with his famous line at the bottom "If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."


I designed the pattern off of a popular photograph of the two. 






This little piece of embroidery hoop art is available here in the shop!  Look for more coming soon! :)

6 comments:

Grace said...

That is so cute! I hope you do more, because I would love to order one sometime in the future. :) God bless you!

Hannah said...

Is that the version with gwyneth Paltrow or ramona garai ( I am not sure if that's her actual name) ? I really liked mark strong as mr. Knightley though, he is in a 1990's version. Not sure which year.... Have you seen it? By the way, I love the hoop! I think it's amazing that you can make the writing appear so beautiful!

Elizabeth Anne said...

Hannah - it's the one with Ramola Garai. I've never seen the 1990s one, only the 2009. I'm glad you like it! :)

Sereina Charise said...

The 2009 version of Emma is my favorite Jane Austen film, so I love this!

NaturalMomto11 said...

This is just beautiful! Good work.

Amy said...

Aw, I love it! These would be so cute hanging in the 'library' room, eh? :)

I tagged you, if you wanna do it. :D

http://amandadelallo.blogspot.com/2013/08/so-it-begings.html

Cheers!

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...