Friday, June 6, 2014

Introducing my new shop... Pemberley Threads!

The day is upon us!  Me, rather.  But nonetheless, I am exhilarated to get my new shop up and running today.  I had so much fun making each and every one of these things.  Though the collection is small, I have big plans for fall so never fear.



My banner.  I stayed up late tweaking it and definitely like the brown and coral color combination better than the black and white of the other logo I came up with.


Yes, most of the things in the shop right now are Downton Abbey. :)  My favorite couple is Sybil and Branson, so why not begin with this hoop art?  I loved finding fabric for the little coral colored heart in the middle.  See it in the shop here.



I have a few doll costumes in the shop, this being my favorite hands down.  May I introduce you to Lady Mary, the eldest Crawley sister?  This is my favorite dress from the entire series of Downton Abbey (closely followed by her spectacular riding habit), and I had so much fun recreating it from the lacy gloves to the string of pearls.


Does it look similar to the original?  Next on my list is to replicate that fabulous hat. *sigh*



I have also done a few pillows made with pieces I embroidered.  Here we have on the left the Dowager Countess of Grantham's stately silhouette set in some coral pink calico and edged in robin's egg blue floral cotton.  Also, who could resist a quietly reading Miss Elizabeth Bennet?



Another piece of hoop art with none other than my favorite fictional hero... Mr. Thornton. :)  His famous quote and a few Helstone roses on either side of his silhouette... I almost don't want to sell this one.

Be sure to visit the new shop to see everything else in the collection!

And for all of my new customers... 


Just use this code when checking out on Etsy: TAKE10FORDOWNTON

Might as well proclaim some of our Downton spirit right?

Have a lovely day!

7 comments:

Natasha Marie said...

Absolutely beautiful! Heading to your shop now! :)

Samantha Joan said...

Almost starting squealing when I saw the Mr. Thornton embroidery!! :) I only just watched North and South the beginning of this year, and it's now a favorite. Love it all! ♥

Cranberry Morning said...

It's a rainy day here. You're putting me in the mood for either a North & South marathon or a Downton Abbey marathon. sigh.

Sweet stitchings!

Raechel said...

Absolutely lovely, Elizabeth!! And I adore the North and South one!! "Look back, look back at me" - ahhhh!! Sends my heart all a-flutter ;)
Seriously, though, such beautiful work!!
-Raechel :)

Grace said...

So awesome!! That Mr Thornton embroidery is just perfect, as is the P&P pillow! :) All lovely.

Lauren said...

Oh . My. Goodness. Everything here is absolutely amazing! Headed to check out the rest...congratulations on your new shop!
-Lauren

Hannah said...

Elizabeth, I don't know if you do blog awards or not, but, I awarded you on my blog, so if you feel so inclined, please feel free to check it out!:)
Love,
Hannah

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...