Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My First... Real... Valentines Day :)

I probably could have come up with a more creative title.  But I didn't want to just say Happy St. Valentines Day or Happy Singles Awareness Day because, well.....



   
I'm not single anymore.


God blessed me this past year with meeting the love of my life when I least expected it.

And now as I write I can smell my first bouquet of a dozen roses sitting here in my room.



"Love is patient, love is kind. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8


More pictures and details to come!




13 comments:

Samantha Collard said...

How exciting! Those roses are lovely!

Grace Hincapie said...

What? Don't just leave us hanging!♥

Treskie said...

Ooooo congratulations! I'm so happy for you. (And excited for more details because I'm nosy)

Lauren said...

How exciting for you! I'm always so excited to hear how God brings people together! Looking forward to the rest of the story. ;)
-Lauren

Samantha Joan said...

Are you getting married?! God bless you two!

♥ sami

Abi Ant said...

REALLY!??! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you two!!
Abigail.

Amy said...

Oh. My. Gosh.
Congrats! I am looking forward to seeing/hearing more!

Those roses are beautiful.

How lovely.

Sarah said...

Congratulations Elizabeth!! Such happy and exciting news. : ) Your roses are beautiful. There is nothing quite like your first bouquet of roses on Valentine's Day from your sweetheart!

Raechel said...

!!! Elizabeth! That is exciting! Can't wait to hear more. :)

Natasha Marie said...

Congratulations!! So exciting! :D

Elizabeth Grayson said...

What!? You're just going to leave us hanging like that! :P Congratulations! How very exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

God Bless!
Marie

SpicingUpIdaho said...

What a special Valentine's Day, and beautiful roses! Now, you really must share the details :)

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...