Thursday, October 15, 2015

Off to Europe My Dears!



    I know you haven't heard from me in awhile and I do have a post up and coming with all the updates of where I've been and what I've been getting into.  However, I shall not be able to write for the next three weeks because I will be abroad.

    Yes.  At last.

    First to Rome, then Barcelona and Malaga, then I shall return on a cruise ship home.  Of course I will be photographing the entire trip so I will have lots to share when I return!

   If you follow me on Instgram (MissElizabeth95) I may post some pictures during the trip!  So be sure to go follow me.  Do it. You won't regret it.



Farewell!


1 comment:

Evy Cartyr said...

I sent a request to follow you. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Other posts of interest....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...